Jesus answered...
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
Mark 12:30
Our happily ever after...
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
2015 Dance Recital
Wow! I am proud of this girl! She has been going to dance class once a week since August and she wasn't scared to get on stage at all! She loved dance class and usually wanted to go. There were only a handful of times that she was tired from school in the beginning and she would say she was too tired to go or that it hurt her legs. But I don't blame her, an hour of dancing would hurt my legs too!
But she and her friends did great!!
She took in the 3/4 class at MMDA under Ms. Jennifer. The recital theme was "Wish upon a Star" and her little class danced to the Mickey Mouse song that we grew up with, naturally they were all dolled up as Minnie!
Sweet Ella, Lydia, and Morgan. These 3 had too much fun, I think!
I love this, no one is doing the same thing! And Lydia (second from the left) is turned to the side because the teacher was hiding behind the curtain over there.
After dress rehearsal.... She could have played in the pretty courtyard forever, but since we had to wear that exact outfit tomorrow night for the real recital, we snapped some pics and headed to the car!
She said, "Y'all stay there and I'll pose in front of you!"
Sweet Stella Grace
Sweet Morgan
After the real performance! I think she was surprised by the flowers, even though I knew she saw the big table of them.
There was a pretty steady rain and everyone was cramped under the walkway, so the pictures from Saturday night were hit or miss!
Sweet Daddy and Daughter... I will never get tired of taking their pictures!
This is a blog about our little life. We love it and want to remember these precious days with our loved ones. We love the Lord, family, friends, the Ole Miss Rebels, Art and almost anything southern (relaxing, good food, church, etc.) This is basically a journal for us, but we also hope you enjoy it along the way. We are amateur writers, so please do not check for grammatical errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment