I found this today on Pintrest and love it!!!
31 Days of Praying for Your Husband
It's a good idea not just for husbands, but any friend/family member! If you're reading this, then you are probably both for me and please know that I'm praying for all of you!
PS: I know that y'all read this for Liddy updates, so I'll add my top 5 favorite things she is up to lately.... (will post pics later!)
1. Her dancing! It's so cute, and funny! She does what we call the "hula-hoop" and then bounces her shoulders up and down.... don't know where she gets that from!
2. Getting her baby doll (we named her Patty) and she hugs it and twists and then kisses her! So sweet! We encourage her by saying, "Love the baby" while she does it!
3. If we leave our bedroom door open, she automatically runs in there to Alan's guitar and starts strumming it.... she loves music!
4. If you squat down to her level and hold your arms open wide, she will run to you and give you a hug! (if she's not into something else!)
5. On the way home from school, she babbles the entire way! I wish I knew what she was saying though. She sings with the music and bounces in her car seat, it's quite refreshing after a long work day!


No comments:
Post a Comment