Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

A little bit of this and that

This past weekend, we were hoping to take Lydia to her first Mardi Gras parade, but the weather had other plans. We went to the coast on Friday and the parades got cancelled for Saturday due to bad weather. But we had fun anyway!!! I got to be lazy and sleep a lot (Which I love!!) and we all visited with family and friends! Aunt Laureen, Uncle Larry and PawPaw even came to visit on Saturday! We hung out with SuSu and Bo and Robert and went to see Lydia's friend Ava and Dustin and Ashley.
I regretfully didn't take any pictures over the weekend.
So over the past couple of weeks here are some cute pics!! We've played hard and visited with Braxton and McKenzie a lot too! But my favorite new thing is she says Kitty Cat (or to me it sounds like that anyway!!!)

Check it out for yourself in this short video!



Some more pics of Liddy being silly!
Playing B-Ball in her new jump suit, thanks Aunt Lindy!

My artist in training!


My second pic to color, although I just wanted to eat the crayon or bang it on the table.
I love reading in my comfy bathtub!!


No comments:

Post a Comment