Whew, lessoned learned......... 4 almost two year olds = worn out moms and dads after attempting trick-or-treating! But all the kids had a great time, and that's what matters!! Lydia was not shy at all, shocker, her favorite part was running up to the doors and knocking! I'm afraid every time we go outside now, she's going to just start running and knocking on doors!
Also, I wasn't able to get a picture, but while riding in the wagon, approaching a house, out comes a little boy with a white mask on and Lydia gets so frightened! She starts screaming/crying, trying to jump out of the wagon to run away and falls out, bumps her head on the concrete. Poor baby, she comes by it naturally. That's precisely why I dislike Halloween. Being scared for no reason is silly and I really dislike all the fake spiders..... Can't we all just dress up cute/pretty and have fun?!
I'll let the pictures/captions speak for themselves now!
 |
| My little bunny, she just didn't like the ears, but I counted the face painting as a plus and didn't worry about the ears! |
 |
| Braxton, McKenzie, and Cooper came to walk around the neighborhood. |
 |
| Brax, the fisherman (with a boot!) |
 |
| Kenz, the bumble bee. |
 |
| Cooper, the golfer. |
 |
| The babies loaded up! (I wonder if we will always call them "babies.") |
 |
| Our first house, Mrs. Linda next door. She was so sweet and had an extra big goody bag waiting for Lydia! |
 |
| Second house, no one home...... But Lydia didn't care, she just loved running up to the doors and knocking! |
 |
| Kenz ran to catch up with Lyds..... |
 |
| The disappointed faces when they realized nobody was there :( |
 |
| The next house, a big dog came running out, and this was poor Liddy backed into the corner. |
 |
| But they had candy, so all was well. |
 |
| Candy! |
 |
| Haha, little Ben came to the door but just stood there smiling until his Mom and Dad came! So cute! |
 |
| Pretty much the leaders of the pack. |
 |
| She wanted a sucker so bad, we figured it was tempting enough to carry around a bucket full of candy, so we let her have one! |
 |
| And finally, chicken nuggets and grapes for everyone! |
 |
| Tired and hungry bunny! |
 |
| My little lady bug from 2011 |
 |
| Kenz, Braxton, Sanaa, Ben hiding in the back, and Lydia |
No comments:
Post a Comment