Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 19, 2013

Baylor's 1st Birthday!

Sweet Baylor Andrew Troxler...... Happy Birthday!
I hope you feel just how much you are loved by all those around you! You are blessed beyond measure, and you will never know just how special you are to us!

I still get excited when I say or write "Aunt Kimsey" It feels weird, but I love it so! 
This is a picture from your note that went with your present. Yes we are going to be those "crazy old people" but we wanted to get you something special, something you will treasure forever, and even start a tradition. (Plus you are pretty much taken care of in the clothes and toys department with your awesome grandparents.)
 We got you the Mississippi Mint Julep cup with your initials and the date on it. Uncle Robert and Aunt Shaunna started this for Lydia when she was born, and we loved the idea! I know you probably won't ever need 18-20 nice cups, but maybe one day when you are grown up, married, with a family, you will have a really nice dinner party and use them at the place setting while you remember us. Or even just use them everyday, they do not have to be saved for a special occasion! 
No matter where you end up in this big world, you will always be a Mississippi boy, that's why we chose the Mississippi style and we like the mint julep cup because it is very "southern" and you will always be a true southerner in style too! We love you and hope you feel that love daily!



I made you a growth chart so that we will always remember just how small you were and how much you've grown!  
 




Drew's old piggy bank that we wrote your name on to match! Start saving now, Bay Bay!




This was my favorite family photo.
Look how much you've grown through the months.

AP and Lyds were excited about your party!


Your mama planned a cute monkey theme!


















You were so sleepy by the time we got to your smash cake, you didn't know what to think!














No comments:

Post a Comment