Back in October….. Yep, we are playing catch up, again! There are so many things I've taken pics of, it overwhelms me to post all of them…. enjoy the pics of my little angel! I have about 1,000 pics every time I take some of her. But she's getting harder, and harder to photograph. She runs, hides, and doesn't smile or gives me a big ole fake smile. One day I guess I'll have to shell out for a real photographer. It's definitely worth the money!!
This was a day (or just an afternoon) on the farm of a family friend. Lydia had the best time running around and playing with the horses, but she liked the kitty cat the best :)
 |
| This is the fake smile I was referring to. |
 |
| This is a new pose, I have no idea who taught her this…. but when she's filling it, she will bend her leg and put her hand on her hip. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment