Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How tall are you?

Ok, so maybe I'm a procrastinator... I wanted to make Lyds a growth chart since she was born and then I said I'd do it for her first birthday, but here it is MAY and I just now got around to it. Actually I forgot about it until I saw this perfect piece of wood laying by my classroom (My room is beside the Ag room, luck me!)

I only wish it were a little taller, but I thought it turned out nice, and matches her room. But there's no more wall space in her room, so here it is in the hall way.
Got it hung.... had to be perfect, 1 foot from the ground.




Someone got all clean to get measured!


She likes it, but does not want to stand straight up in front of it and be still, I don't know why!

She was 2 ft, 4 in, I marked it with the date. Then I found her doctor's printout from her one year check up. I was going to put a mark on the line and date it on her birthday, but it was the same! I guess she hasn't gotten taller since December?

Soooo cute, I love her!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Kimsey...May have to commission you to make me one for baby Levi:-)

    ReplyDelete