Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A little of this and that and iphone dump

My last post about Easter was over 10 days ago and I don't have anything new to write about yet :(
Life has been so crazy (but good) that I haven't picked up the "real" camera since Easter, but I always manage to get about 50 a day on my phone. So much so that when Lyds pics up her pretend phone, she says, "Smile Mommy, let me take your picture." or "Let me check the weather." That stinker listens to EVERYTHING you say, even when you think she's not!

Just a little fun at the park.

Ready for the library with my new backpack! It's as big as she is!

1st of the month sirens went off while we were at the park, and we had to leave (even though we could still hear it, it made her feel better to be in the car!) She kept saying, what is it mommy, make it stop. It's loud!

She loves hopscotch outside!
Side pony, why not?!



Ready for Stella's birthday party!
This is why I take about 40 pictures a day because to get one good one, I have a million that look something like this one!
The only pic I got at the party, Lydia enjoying 2 whole cupcakes with some friends!

Library time with Mia!
Silly girl in jammies, new sunhat, and camera!


Had an awesome shower celebrating two friends and I got the chance to do a little design work....
I love getting busy on new fun projects! My regular etsy is keeping me busy with the baby door hangers!

Our sweet blog friends are going through a bone marrow transplant with their youngest child, Will. She knows all to well about the process because her oldest daughter just did all this about a year ago. Please remember baby Will and keep praying for them! Find out more about their journey here.

Lydia loves reading her new Bible! And I love to hear her say, "I want to read my Bible!" Most of the time she is stalling to get into bed, but how can you tell a little child they can't read their Bible?! So she always gets one more story :)
This passage was about Jesus feeding the 5,000 and God must have been trying to speak to me about Jesus' miracles because I subbed at Lydia's school that morning and this was the class lesson for that day too! I taught 6, 3 year olds about this miracle, colored, cut out and pasted 5 loaves of bread and two fishes for each child! And that night, Lydia turned to this page in her Bible! I love how God speaks to you through children!
John 6:1-13

Our friend and neighbor is in charge of Relay for Life for the community and NWRHS does a "You've been flocked" fundraiser. It's a great idea. It cost $20-30 to send someone a yard of flamingos for 2 days and then they disappear in the night. Lydia loved walking down the street and seeing these! She wanted to "pet" each of them!


We never had time to dye Easter eggs before Easter, so why not now?! Lyds wasn't too interested, she was more into her little stamps she found in some of her eggs.


Lydia loves to "study" like Daddy! AP's been rocking out the CFP books lately, we are so proud of him! This has become a part of our night time routine. At least sweet lyds loves her calculator now! Hopefully she'll get those book smarts from her Daddy!
An unfinished product..... I never have time to build up merchandise for Etsy because I keep getting new custom orders.... That's a good thing though! Yes, this is how I function in my studio garage... mess everywhere, but I know where everything is and seem to function better like that. And now that I'm looking at that work table underneath, why did even lay newspaper down?! I think that was the teacher in me because I always made the students protect their desks!

Another anniversary of Baby Baker's death. It never gets easier, we deal with it differently, but we miss him so much! I think about him daily, I know he and Lyds would be best friends. At only 2 months apart, they would have a lot in common and I imagine he'd be lots bigger than my petite baby, but she'd rule the roost like most girls. We miss Baker and I will not know, until I get to Heaven and ask Him myself,  why God chose to give my baby life and not my brother's baby. I pray Lydia (and all of us) live into our plans that HE has for us. We are here to do great things for the kingdom, and honor Him. Let us never forget that.
PS: This is my first attempt at grave flowers.... I learned a lot and will not pavĂ© the flowers at the bottom anymore, It's too airy at the top and too tight at the bottom, I didn't think about the fact that everyone looking at them would only see them from the top, because they are sitting on the ground. But the cute little baseballs make up for that right?! (You can't really even see them!) Learn as you go, is my new motto! 

Rocking sandals for the time this year and my new chevron bow... styling!
Baby Baylor needed his car seat back, but we got a fancy new one! Lyds loves it! She says, "Look Mama, it's fancy!" "It has a cup holder!"

Same day as above, but it got so blooming hot, we had to change into shorts! 
She looks so little in her big girl seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment