Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back to School, well MMO counts, right?

Funny how when I was teaching, and didn't have my own child, the summer flew by a lot quicker! It still went by fast this year. But with AP studying every waking moment, some days did kind of drag on and on.
 (PS: The CFP exam is OVER and he (WE) PASSED!!!!! I really think of it as a family effort :) This is a huge praise! I knew he could do it, he really is super smart and retains all information he's ever heard/read. I don't know why he was down on it. They won't tell you your score, but sent a silly little graph. He was WAY above the average passing line in all categories, but of course he's staying humble about it!)
So it was time for meet the teacher and BACK TO SCHOOL! That makes this mama a happy camper! I miss her like crazy and somedays I don't know what to do with myself, but I can get so much accomplished while she is at school learning and playing with new friends! It's much needed for both of us!

At meet the teacher, you were a little unsure of a new classroom, but the dinosaurs helped!

I still don't think of her as a preschooler..... I guess 2K counts, huh?

Call me a brown-noser if you must, but as a former teacher..... a little happy every now and then really is nice! Besides, last year was first attempt at being a SAHM with a little one in "school" and I was the only one that didn't bring a gift on the first day of school. That's never happening again and this was only $1 soap from the dollar store. And I truly do mean call, text, email me with ANYTHING! That's my baby she's got for 3 - 1/2 days a week, I want her to be taken care of! Trust me, teachers remember. 
About 10:00 pm the night before, I decided you needed something to hold and take a cute picture with.... I was planning on just writing it out on an piece of paper. Then I contemplated a school bus, since by the time you are in school, you probably won't use pencils, only a laptop! But this was a way easier, and I already had all the materials! If you appease me and take one every year with the same sign, I think it'll be just darling and we will be able to see your growth too! You seemed to like it, only your book bag was too big and you couldn't hold the sign and balance your book bag! I already made another one for someone that saw this and I'm planning on adding them to my etsy shop next summer!

Also, you HAD to wear this pink dress. It was a hand-me-down and you have never even seen it before. The night before you went to bed, we laid out your clothes and you threw a fit because you wanted a PINK dress, so pink dress you got my baby girl! (Glad I found this one! It was sized 12 months, so we haven't worn it because I figured it'd be too small..... my petite baby!)






Don't fall over!






You found Ivy and play dough the first day, and didn't even notice I was leaving! This week (week 3) you have not wanted to go at all though, breaks my heart when I leave you crying!
First week of school down and McDonald's to celebrate... why not?!

Rocking the new white Keds.... my favorite!

This is what I get when I ask her to smile these days.... at least she's trying!



No comments:

Post a Comment