Every month, I tell myself I will get caught up on my blog and stay caught up..... good luck future self. I just can't get it done because it keeps falling down the list on to-do list! Hopefully one day! And y'all know my memory is BAD, so I'm going to have to let the pictures do the talking.
 |
| We met up with Aunt Megan and this little cutie at the park one morning. Such sweet times with friends. |
 |
| And we ran into these old friends. Yes, this is best picture I could get of all three. They have come a long way from the babies in daycare together at 15 weeks old! Sweet Kenz and Braxton. |
 |
Lydia loves to have a "picnic" in the living room. Partly because she doesn't have to sit in her highchair, and partly because it means we are actually letting her watch tv while eating, and mostly because she can get away with not eating as much.
She is still not a big eater.... some days are better than others. I worry about it more than I should, I just want her to be healthy and not have to take drugs to eat! Come on little girl, no more 3rd percentile for you, PLEASE! |
 |
| She LOVES playing Mama and taking care of all her babies. |
 |
| A little late September sprinkler fun! |
 |
| This is what happens most weekends when Daddy thinks he's being funny. Usually she has about 5 bows in her hair, poor kid. |
 |
| Labor Day 2013.... Good bye Seersucker. I realize these clothing "rules" are super silly, especially in Mississippi where it's 100 degrees in October, but I just can't do it! No rule breaking on fashion in the South here! |
 |
| I started a new Bible Study at the "mega-church" Pinelake this semester. So far, we are 5 weeks in and I love it! These ladies are awesome to get to know and I like the book a lot too! |
 |
Aunt Laureen's friend gave us some new "old" books, and she still loves to read! (yay!) This is Corduroy, but she loves them all. She would sit for a while and hand you more books, or the same one over and over.
When we finish one she really likes, she'll flip it over to the front, and say, "Again!" "One more time, please!" |
 |
| These crazy kids and their technology, I think this was them planning the "Grove Mix ipod 2013" It is so much to have friends as neighbors who wonder in and out! I feel like we could be a tv show. |
 |
| First little piggy braids! Her hair is still super fine, and it didn't stay very long, but look how cute!! |
 |
| Everyone should go TT in the potty, just not Lydia (according to her.) |
 |
| Ready for our first grove of the year! |
 |
| This was Siri answering my question, it was cool while it lasted. I think the rebels let all the hype go to their heads. Hopefully we can turn it around now, 7 more games left in regular season! |
 |
| Look at those precious toes :) |
 |
| I love reading the signs of small town churches! I thought the # was funny for a church! |
 |
| She thinks the computer is a touchscreen like the ipad. |
 |
| Park day with the Payne's |
 |
| On your mark, get set, GO! |
 |
| Carter soon passed her and she was dead last, but didn't bother her! |
 |
| She got sidetracked and started painting the tree with a stick and dirt. My little creative girl :) |
 |
| It was a good thing we were at the park that morning, because my "mom brain" got the best of me that day and I completely forgot August's birthday party was on Friday and not Saturday. I'm so glad we ran into them, it was such a fun party! |
 |
| Mrs. June did a special library time for August! It was so cute and fun! I love the Flowood library, and all the fun things they have. Mostly I love it, because it's community, it's where I met most of my "mom" friends, and where Lydia met her friends. Such sweet memories of childhood! |
 |
| Decorating cupcakes |
 |
| An attempt at a group shot! |
 |
| KK and Troxy were babysitting one game day, so of course sweet Baylor got put in Rebel gear since |
 |
| This pretty little pulpit is in a hallway at church and she loved "preaching" and "directing the choir" from it one morning! |
 |
| She still loves her pink car after all these years! (She got it for Christmas just after her 1st birthday.) She named her Sadie and loves riding in her, pushing her, coloring her, washing her, and "fixing" her! |
 |
| Little cousins! PS: They weigh the same! We just need little Bay to get a taller! |
 |
| She got some new toys at SuSu and Bo's house. She enjoyed fixing everyone's hair while we were there. |
 |
| And she came home to her toys, and wanted to "organize" her jewelry box. She's a lot like her daddy :) |
 |
| Looking so big at the library, playing on the computer! |
 |
| It's fall around here, and finally feels like it most days. |
 |
| She loves Daddy's ipad. One night while we were trying to get her in bed, she says, "I'm just going to sleep on the ottoman, y'all can go to bed." Silly girl! |
 |
| Nugget Thursday/Happy Meal/Play time with Ivy Grace and Evan |
 |
| Going to her tennis lessons :) |
 |
| Her first dunking the Oreo experience. I'd say she liked it! Just like her daddy, again! |
 |
| Making a pink cake, because she wanted to! |
 |
| When Mom and Dad don't want to do the spinny thing at the park, Mr. Clint is always up for a ride. Thank you, sir! |
 |
| Lyds loves her Mia at the library! |
 |
| Just sitting all lady like watching her show. |
 |
| Playing doctor with Braxton and McKenzie |
 |
| She like to use up a whole piece of chalk at one time. Just some scribbling and a bunch of dust to get all over our clothes. |
Our day at the zoo!
 |
| For a while, she just wanted to read the map and tell us where to go! |
 |
| She always makes silly faces when I ask her to smile. |
 |
| Fun fact! |
 |
| I love these big leaves, and I miss teaching when I see them. We used to do watercolor studies of the huge leaves and all the colors in them in the fall. |
 |
| She liked the pink flamingos |
 |
| She wasn't sure about petting the goats at first. |
 |
| This was as close as she would get to him, she wasn't sure about the beard. |
 |
| A little coaxing from Daddy, helps. |
 |
| And this pig, goodness, she would even get close to it. Can't blame her though. |
 |
| The dino park might be her favorite. |
No comments:
Post a Comment