Whew…. these last few months have FLOWN by faster the summer did! We are super busy all the time. I do take tons of pictures, so I'm going to try my best to remember!
We went to the Nicholas-Boyd pumpkin patch this year with some friends from the library, and I took a lot of good pics, but my computer messed up when I got home and I don't have them. It was super fun! She enjoyed the animals, the pumpkins, and the picnic we had after!
The next week, my bible study group went to the Ag museum pumpkin patch and I made sure those pictures took. It was a little chilly that day, so she has on her big coat in most of them. We also packed a picnic that day and enjoyed a lunch out by the pigs (ha!)
 |
| Waiting for the hay ride at the Ag museum. |
 |
| They gave cookies and milk at the end of the ride… this might have been her favorite! |
 |
| Then we just played at the ag museum and she had a ball. |
 |
| I thought this was a good quote, made me miss teaching. |
 |
| She really did like the pigs. |
 |
| Fun, with Morgan and Garrett! |
 |
| They all loved this old car. |
 |
| She kept running from side to side not wanting to get out. |
 |
| The kiddos and Morgan's dad. |
 |
| She thinks a lot of signs are "maps" (probably from Dora) but this time she thought it was a pulpit. She said, "Mama, I'm preaching!" I told her that was great and asked her what she was preaching about, she replied with, "I'm going to tell them Jesus loves them, they NEED to know Jesus loves them!" |
Lydia loves watching Doc McStuffins! She loves the doctor's office and the dentist office. She knows they are there to help, and talks about wanting to go all the time. She just sat there this year and watch the nurse give her a flu shot. Never cried, and she like that nurse so much! She never really told me what she wanted to be for Halloween, but she has a doctor's kit and loves giving people (and dolls, toys, anything that will sit sill) check ups! So I ordered this cute doctor outfit! She loved it!
 |
| The Robichaux's let little Baylor borrow this cute golfer outfit! He was adorable! |
 |
| And we can't ever get a good picture of both of them! |
It was supposed to rain Thursday, October 31st, so our neighborhood voted to trick or treat on Wednesday. It was a quick thrown together trick or treat, but it was fun! I made some taco soup and the Troxler's came over, Baylor even got to go to one house and pick out some candy!
 |
| Lydia loved it! This was one house over, after about 6 houses, she was ready to come home! But we made it all the way around the block eventually. |
 |
| Her school Halloween party. She was confused when they came in from playing and all the moms were there. |
 |
| We happen to be eating at River Hills one night after a tournament and they had an extra trophy for her! |
 |
| We love picnics too! |
 |
| Flu Shot time…. did shed a tear! |
 |
| Sweet Aunt Laureen, sent us some clothes and cute little package! |
 |
| We love our park and library time! |
 |
| Uncle Robbie was passing through one night and got to decorate cookies with us! |
 |
| She LOVES to put on all her jewelry and dance like a "rockstar" I do not know where she learned this from! |
 |
| Play time with Baylor |
 |
| She picked this book off of AP's shelf and won't quit carrying it around and "reading" it. |
 |
| Our Sunday School at the ALS walk at the park. We had a great turn out to honor, Scott, who is battling ALS. Please be in prayer for Scott and his family. |
 |
| Pumpkin carving… she wasn't that into it, and it's harder than it looks! |
 |
| Fun at Morgan's party! |
 |
| A little encouraging words from my Bible Study! I've enjoyed studying and getting to know new people. |
 |
| This day was an extremely busy and a "toddler fussing" day! I was at a breaking point, so I thought a happy meal would do the trick… frustrated with a screaming child in the back, we drove through the drive through. And much to my surprise, the lady at the first window waved me up! Someone did a random act of kindness and paid for our meal!! What a treat it was! I've never had this happen to me, and it fell on a perfect day! I just couldn't be more grateful! I can't wait to pay it forward! |
 |
| Lydia waiting on her first non-family babysitter at home. We had a young girl keep her last year at SuSu and Bo's during PawPaw's visitation, but she was just playing. This sweet lady was in charge of it all. And Lydia had a blast, she asks for Mrs. Linda all the time and wants to know when she can have a babysitter again. |
 |
| Turns out, we do know how to get dressed up and go out….. maybe only once a year though! |
 |
| Fun times with old friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment