Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Troy game, princesses on ice, etc

My computer and internet are extremely slow these days…. these pictures are all out of order, messed up, and some are missing, but I'm trying to get caught up! Maybe one day I'll have time to edit and rearrange. But it's not looking like I will until after Christmas! This has been an extremely busy season and I'm trying to slow down and soak it all in!

We had a packed house for the Ole Miss/Troy game. The usual Troxler/McCormick gang was there, plus Bubby, Abby, Baylor, Uncle Rob, Aunt Marty, and Margi! We had a blast, it always fun hanging out with the family. Lydia loved entertaining everyone and was glad her "new best friend" Margi was there and of course, tried to boss Baylor around everywhere she went!









Dance Party before the babies went to bed!
Princesses on Ice was a huge hit for Lydia! I wondered if she'd like it or if it would hold her attention, but she screamed with excitement the whole time! She loved it!







Our other child, Linda, loved it too :)



I follow the March of Dimes, and they do great work to try to prevent babies being born prematurely. The statistics they post are heart breaking, I'm grateful my baby was healthy and had a GREAT team in the NICU to take care of her! Those doctors and nurses were seriously the best!

She loves to paint!

She likes to sit in the little chair in my room and "read" my books…. funny she picks this one most of the time. "More fun, less whining!"


Her Thanksgiving party at school.



Pumpkin play date!

Loves the rain





KK teaching Lyds to sew :)

And how to make a pecan pie… we've been busy!

She said, I'm a rockstar now!



She always has fun with daddy!




Making thanksgiving cookies!



She loves this baby Jesus!

She last one quarter at the game, but she was pretty good!


I like the USA flag!


While Lydia and I were making the hike back to the car after the first quarter, we spotted the best place to take pictures :) Of course I have about 1,000 of them, but most of them are her frowning or thrown a fit because she will NOT smile for me anymore. :( But I did sneak some good ones in too.














This is "NO more pictures, MOM!" (Yes,  she calls me just 'mom' these days. She's so grown up!)





"Please stop MOM!"





Last one honey, I promise! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment