My dearest Lydia,
It has been 3 month since we had your party. But I wanted to document it for you because you are still talking about! You love birthdays and any reason to celebrate or have cake! You tell me its baby Patty's birthday everyday and we have to sing and have the cake from your kitchen. You loved the pink castle jump house and still think it should be at every party we go to! You wanted a Cinderella party for a while, so that's what you got! It was the first real movie you saw and the first princess one too. You still adore it and love everything about it and anything to do with princesses.
Daddy is your prince charming. Everyday when he gets home, you go running and yelling, "Prince, prince, my prince charming is here!" And if you fall or want something while he's here, you just yell for your prince. It is so sweet, I hope that never changes. There is something special between daddies and their little girls, it doesn't matter how old you get.
You are a little girl to the "T", you love anything PINK and have just recently added purple in there too! You love to play doctor, being a mommy to your baby dolls, having tea parties and anything with crayons or paint. You can run around and act silly with the best of them, and you can sit quietly and entertain yourself for a while too. You keep me on my toes, have strong opinions, ask tons of questions and love deeply.
I am proud to call you mine, we love you with all our hearts. But as I tell you every night Jesus loves you more!
It has been 3 month since we had your party. But I wanted to document it for you because you are still talking about! You love birthdays and any reason to celebrate or have cake! You tell me its baby Patty's birthday everyday and we have to sing and have the cake from your kitchen. You loved the pink castle jump house and still think it should be at every party we go to! You wanted a Cinderella party for a while, so that's what you got! It was the first real movie you saw and the first princess one too. You still adore it and love everything about it and anything to do with princesses.
Daddy is your prince charming. Everyday when he gets home, you go running and yelling, "Prince, prince, my prince charming is here!" And if you fall or want something while he's here, you just yell for your prince. It is so sweet, I hope that never changes. There is something special between daddies and their little girls, it doesn't matter how old you get.
You are a little girl to the "T", you love anything PINK and have just recently added purple in there too! You love to play doctor, being a mommy to your baby dolls, having tea parties and anything with crayons or paint. You can run around and act silly with the best of them, and you can sit quietly and entertain yourself for a while too. You keep me on my toes, have strong opinions, ask tons of questions and love deeply.
I am proud to call you mine, we love you with all our hearts. But as I tell you every night Jesus loves you more!
(SuSu saved all of Daddy and Uncle Robert's old Disney books, and I just love the "vintage" Cinderella book we have!)
| (From the previous post, I hope you understand just how loved you are and that we can spread that love to others through your birthday, as we carry on a legacy for baby Baker.) |
![]() |
| My grandmother had this birdcage in her living room and I always adored it. |
| Making a wand and scepter table |
| coloring table |
![]() |
| Your favorite!! |
| I searched everywhere to find the perfect lace to make you a "pretty crown" I don't know why I thought it would stay on and you'd wear it all day. But it was pretty while it lasted :) |
| Jillian and Will |
![]() |
| Cousin Baylor |
| Fun Aunt Shaunna jumping/fixing hair |
![]() |
| Braxton and McKenzie |
| Stella |
![]() |
| Garrett |
![]() |
| Mims |
| Owen and Wat with their dads. |
![]() |
| Drew |
![]() |
| Carter |
| Aunt Abby make a crown with you! |
![]() |
| Cooper |
![]() |
| Braxton |
![]() |
| Madeleine |
![]() |
| Sweet Uncle Robert helping |
![]() |
| Harper |
![]() |
| Sydney |
| Your actual birthday day with your princess "3" shirt from Mrs. Toth, and "3" pancakes from me! |
![]() |
| 3 year old checkup where you were acting fine, but actually had RSV. :( I think you played too hard the week earlier! |
And a sick tired girl at the end of the day….. I think we all told you that 3 was a "big girl" too many times! Poor baby!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment