Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Not really because it's MARCH! But since I'm so behind on the blogging,  here are some pics from her school party and the awesome program St. Mark's did!! She stole the show at her program singing, yelling, waving, picking her nose, etc.

Book swap at her party

Getting in position, waving like crazy!










Since Alan had taken the morning off for the program, we used the rest of his time to deliver her huge box to Batson! She did great, and was excited about giving the toys away. But I think she thought we'd be able to see Baker, and asked if he was in all those windows and could we go up there to see him. So I had some explaining to do about Heaven, but then she was ok with it (for now anyway!)



I love this video…. she did great and is officially "that kid" at the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment