It's starting to become a little tradition to meet the Troxler's at the fair for lunch one day, usually Alan is able to swing by and we all have a great time! With little ones, we only need an hour or two. Lydia and Baylor had a ball this year. Maybe next year they can ride all the kiddy rides, however, I don't think I can do it again. I was sick all day after the elephant ride going in circles and I was terrified for my loved ones on that Ferris Wheel.... it goes around so slow and you dangle up top for a long time while they load up the other passengers at the bottom. There are no seat belts or anything to keep the littles in, and it sways the whole time too, which also makes me sickly. They just don't look or feel safe to me!
 |
| She likes to see the animals, but is kind of timid around them, and didn't want to touch any of them. |
 |
| Got her to feed a goat! |
 |
| She loves all the rides and is not scared at all! When the carousel started going, she pushed KK away and wanted to go at it alone! |
 |
| Thank goodness daddy made it for the rides and carrying her all those steps for the big slide! |
 |
| She will not get together with him to take a picture! I think this is the best I got! |
 |
| She loved this, but I was doubting why I let them do it as soon as the harness came down.... she's so small, she could have slipped through the hole!! |
 |
| SEE what I mean?! I. Am. Crazy! |
 |
| But look at that face! |
 |
| And Daddy's sweet face (And he's holding on to her too :) |
 |
| They did like this ride, I promise I wasn't torturing them. |
 |
| KK took Baylor and AP took Lyds all the way up those steps just to slide down. Alan said Lyds started crying when they got to the top, but he insisted she go down and she loved it! |
 |
| She convinced him to do it again! |
 |
| It was getting hot and it was very sunny that day! But she wanted to ride the ferris wheel so bad, we waited in line for it! |
 |
The lighting is much better up there and these pics turned out so cute, I wish I would have taken the silly clown sticker off. It says "I met a clown today" because she ran over to him and he made the kids balloon animals. |
 |
| She spotted the eagle on the capitol building. She looks forward to seeing the "capitol church" every week at church. |
 |
| Sweet angel face :) |
 |
| But this is how I feel about the fair and that ferris wheel..... I think she was ready to head home too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment