I know I said I'd get better about actually documenting our lives. But we are just having so much fun actually living, it's hard to find time to write it all down. But thanks to the handy phones these days, at least I have pics to catch us up.....
 |
| Lydia's memory verse from school and grandparent's day hand prints. We made some for the whole class, and some kids have more than 2 sets of grandparents.... we cut out and laminated lots of hands to turn into magnets! |
 |
| We pull out the paints almost daily! I'm so glad she loves them! |
 |
| Ready for dance class one afternoon. She's still loving it! |
 |
| I couldn't find a dance bag to suit my fancy..... and she found this old, baby diaper bag in her closet and said it'd work. Works for me too! |
 |
| Just a little reminder I came across the other day! Nothing is more important than my hubby and my baby! It's hard work, and I have to turn down some other things at times, but it's worth it! |
 |
| There's a baby tiger at the zoo, so of course we had to go check him out! She loves the zoo and anything to do with babies!! |
 |
| She suckered me into the little train ride. |
 |
| Enjoying Ivy and Evan's birthday party |
 |
| Lunch with "baby Owen." I wonder when she'll quit calling 2 year olds babies?! |
 |
| She shared her *empty* ice cream bowl with Deucey, this may be the closest he's willingly ever got to her! |
 |
| No parents are allowed in the dance room, but I snuck a few pictures one day! |
 |
| This is her "Boogie, boogie; heal drop, heal drop." She walks around doing it all the time and it's my favorite!! |
 |
| Oh just playing around at J.C. Penny, they have the cutest Disney stuff! |
 |
| We drove down to Hattiesburg for AP to play in the USTA state tourney for his mixed league. They finished strong! |
 |
| Getting ready for the LALF game! Hotty Toddy! |
 |
| We all had to go buy sweaters, but we made it to the grove/game! |
 |
| She loves the grove! She makes herself sick every time on junk food, but she sure has fun while she's doing it! |
 |
| Throwing the football with Daddy. |
 |
| She closed her eyes........and |
 |
| SHE caught it!!! Go Liddy Bug!! |
 |
| Attempting to get her some "real food." |
 |
| Made it into the stadium. She lasted until halftime and I took her to KK and Troxy's seat, and then KK took her home. She was a trooper! |
 |
| Hanging out with the Payne boys in her car! She gets so excited to have visitors in her car!! |
 |
| I think Finley is her favorite, but he's the only Payne boy that actually listens to her and follows her demanding directions. I'm sure it won't last long! |
 |
| We know how to wear them out! |
 |
| Really, she loves a seat mate and cried the next morning when we got in the car for school and the seats were gone! |
 |
| She was coloring while I was cooking dinner and she comes running to show me her mermaid. I was super impressed! She wasn't looking at anything, she just started drawing! I love her little imagination and her creativity. |
 |
| Our sweet neighbor, "MaMoo," brought her a present from a trip out west, so we wrote her a thank you note. She wanted to "decorate" the envelope and came up with the pumpkins all by herself! |
 |
| We stroll around the block often. I've found it helps for her to have something to push so we can make it all the way home. During this trip "baby Patty" started crying and she needed to be held! I thought she looked just like a real mom, pushing an empty stroller and holding a crying baby! |
 |
| Daddy made it home from an over night trip.... she bolted up the sidewalk with open arms! It was such a sweet embrace. And then I was in charge of the carriage and the "crying baby." |
 |
| We always enjoy our weekends with daddy and this one was spent at the pretty nature trail! |
 |
| We've had a few days that required sweaters and we are loving them! |
 |
| Princess dinner with Stella and Lila! |
 |
| She got a new Minnie Mouse dress complete with the shoes and all. She wears it nonstop now! |
 |
| Minnie, watching Minnie.... getting ready for Disney World! |
 |
| The huge slide at the M Braves stadium for the ALS walk. |
 |
| KK, Lyds and I took Baylor to the ALS walk too. They had so much fun! |
 |
| We dressed them in Rebel gear because it was game day! |
 |
| Getting a picture of these two is just about impossible!! |
 |
| He always says, "Cheeeeese!!"and Lyds says, "NO MORE PICTURES!" |
 |
| My sweet little Bay Bay! |
 |
| She loves playing at KK's with him, but she did not like him messing up her "party" setup! |
 |
| He was jumping and dancing, but my favorite part is Troxy's new kitty, Bogey, in the shopping basket and staring him down! |
 |
| And then Lyds decides to torture him with a necklace. |
 |
| She is always playing "Mommy" and "Family." Today she "married" Baylor and they were having a baby. (Baby Patty is under her dress.) I have no idea how she comes up with this stuff! There's always something funny going on here! |
 |
| And she had the baby! |
 |
| Again, I couldn't get a good picture of them! But they did great at church on Sunday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment