I still have a hard time believing it's 2015 (and it's April by now!!!) Time really does fly these days. We are having fun at every stage, but this stage is super fun and fast paced! January was pretty uneventful, I only had a few phone pics this month and none on the real camera. So I'll try to remember through them....
 |
| The beginning to her new room.... It's basically our playroom all crammed into her room. She loves it and it makes it easy to have big girl rest time, but it is so messy! All of her dress up dresses and shoes are on the wall on the other side.... it drives me nuts most days, but at least I don't have to see it all day. and I have since recovered that stool, gotten baskets, and attempted curtains. |
 |
| I do love this though.... and that precious vintage place card holder from GiMaw's. I just had to find something to put in it. |
 |
| Ready for dance one afternoon |
 |
| She does like it! |
 |
| Her recital costume came in January, I hope it still fits in May! |
 |
| She loves a fire, and dressing up! |
 |
| I think she can lift more weights than I can. |
Troxy and KK took us to see Peter Pan at New Stage. She loved it, but was confused because Peter was a girl... she will still bring it up sometimes.
 |
| Lydia and Troxy's favorite restaurant..... Kathryn's. Seriously, if you ask her where she wants to go, she will instantly say, "KATHRYN'S!" It because there's usually a band and KK and Troxy will take her to dance and because the crowd is usually all over 60, and they dote on her like she is a princess! |
 |
| My babies! |
 |
| Her OCD at it's finest with it all organized/lined up. |
 |
| Big girl rest time got the best of her one day and I found her asleep under her bed, on the cold floor, with all the lights on and flashing maraca in her face! |
 |
| Picnic dinner at the nature trail one night when daddy was gone. She loves to pack a lunch/dinner! |
 |
| Another OCD moment.... lining/organizing snacks before eating them. |
 |
| Valentine's cookies |
 |
| This is supposed to be a paper weaving game, but she likes to make pretty designs with the paper. |
 |
| At the Rebel Club meeting to hear coach Bianco. |
 |
| Upside down and backwards, but she made daddy a birthday card. |
 |
| And we made him his favorite, chocolate, chocolate chip pound cake. |
 |
| Just dressing up in her nightgown |
 |
| SuSu came to visit and play for daddy's birthday! Fun times!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment