Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 6, 2015

March 2015

Another month told through the phone pictures.... thank goodness for them! It finally "snowed" for us.... well, more like ice, but we played in for a little bit. And spring break was filled with lots of rain and lots of movies for us! But we made it! It's turning out to be a pretty spring!


Just a good reminder that I thought was pretty!

"Ice day"


Bay Bay loves Uncle Alan... he prefers all men to women, but this little relationship is so sweet!

Lunch at R.H. with KK, I'm assuming Troxy was in Oxford for his baseball this weekend.

Sweet cousins.

Silly cousins

Shopping at Highland Village, this is L's favorite part! 



She always loves a visit to daddy's office! She says he has fun "crafts." Which is just highlighters and sign here stickers... but she mostly loves it because everyone gives her candy.



We even made a trip to the outlet mall.


more rain...




We actually had fun in the rain this day! She played for a couple of hours with the chalk and chalk paint!


She requested an apron with a pocket to be a teacher..... she loves it, but thinks she needs a bigger pocket. I think she wants a tool belt!
She checkout a "Fancy Nancy" book from the library and she has on a tool belt on the cover and she was so impressed with all the pockets. It's also about how Nancy gets poison ivy and then she got so afraid of outside and plants. We assured her one night before bed that it was ok, we wouldn't let the poison ivy get her. But she woke up twice that night in a nightmare. She said that the poison ivy came from SuSu's backyard into her back window and got SuSu while she was sitting in her chair. Poor little girl, she was scared to death that it was going to come inside and get her. I hope she finally understands.... thanks Fancy Nancy.


A princess riding her bike


We dyed eggs a little early this year because I accidentally left the packet out and she would not take no for an answer.

It was fun!


She even liked the boiled eggs..... that I did in the oven, per pinterest! 


We also dyed clothes pins again.... I just love them!!

We had a little mishap at school. She got sent tot he office with a friend for playing in the bathroom and splashing water and soap everywhere. She told me she didn't have to clean it up, so she cleaned my entire bathroom that afternoon! She got no shows, desserts, or anything fun! I hope the point was made. It was harsh, and it is really hard to be strict all day! But she knows better and I do NOT like for her to get in trouble at school!



Tired girl at the park

Feeding the ducks behind Grant's kitchen. She likes to meet KK there for lunch.

Alan's tennis team made it to sectionals in November and we finally made it there in March! SuSu and Bo kept Lyds for us and we headed over to Mobile. It was such a fun, relaxing weekend, and we had a hotel room all to ourselves! It's been a while since we've been somewhere alone! And he stayed undefeated for the whole 2014 season!! They won it all!!! I loved watching him play!

SuSu, Bo, and Aunt Laureen came to bring Liddy to a match and play. I think she enjoyed it! I hope she likes tennis.


We got a kick out of the Mississippi flag being red and blue ;)

One of the things he does best!

Champions!


Her sweet class.....I don't know why she's the only one not smiling. She loves school, especially Mrs. Heather!
From left to right, back row: Mrs. Heather Ward, Lauren, Wyatt, Mary Morgan, Lyds.
Front row: Cooper, James, Luke, Ivy

She got in trouble one day for teaching everyone in her class about babies in her belly! Here she is teaching Stella..... poor kids.

Dance picture day!

Sweet dance friends..... Livy, Ella, Kinley, Morgan, and Liddy
Grey and Stella swim party at the Y, she had a blast!

Sweet Stella! 

These are just iPhone pics of our spring pictures with Emily B, I can't wait to get them back!!! 


Happy birthday KK!!!


We love an ice cream cake!
David's wedding weekend! It was so much fun, but we were all worn out! This was the rehearsal dinner fun!

Wedding fun!


I finally got around to making her another piggy bank since hers broke a long time ago..... it was nice brush up on some painting skills.



She wanted to make everyone Easter happies, so naturally she needed to paint!

I love her serious painting face!

No comments:

Post a Comment