Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Chalk and Guitar playing


It’s another Friday and it’s a great day because it’s the Friday before SPRING BREAK! We are headed to NOLA tonight to meet some friends and hopefully cheer on the Rebels in the SEC tournament. We are meeting SuSu and Bo to drop off Lydia so she can play hard with them for the weekend. Should be an eventful weekend.

SuSu came last weekend, so we got a lot of good playtime in! Alan and I got some alone time Saturday afternoon and enjoyed a Rebel basketball game with some friends at BWW.

This past week brought some pretty weather and longer days so this allowed us to have a lot of fun after school. Here are a few snapshots of us drawing on the driveway (and a little bit of her eating it too!)

Also, I’ve been meaning to post some pictures of Liddy with the guitar. She loves it, actually she loves all things musical, singing, dancing, play instruments, etc. Alan downloaded a cool new guitar app, so he’s been learning some new songs and playing for all the time! Such a fun time with her!! And the funniest thing happened on the way to school one day this week! I only wish I could have recorded it! As usual, I was jamming out on the way to school (to get my self pumped up) and I notice her little hands start flying around in the mirror. She is still in her first car seat and rear-facing, so she looks all snug back there.... All of a sudden I notice her legs come up and she is dancing harder than I've ever seen before. She looked like a turtle on her back just flailing her arms and legs everywhere. Ok, so it doesn't sound real funny, but it was hilarious at 7 am on a Tuesday!!!

Happy Spring Break!
 
I'm still trying to teach her to draw with the crayons and chalk instead of eating it!



Running around with the chalk!



She sometimes thinks it's funny to just lay down wherever she is and laugh, even it's outside on the concrete!


Testing out the guitar!



Trying to take it with her

No comments:

Post a Comment