Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Curls, Kitty Bed, and Shopping

It's Friday and in an attempt not to let another month go by before blogging again, I'm planning on updating once a week (hopefully!)

I'm so glad it's Friday, and SuSu is coming this weekend! Last night, my mom suckered me into playing on her tennis team so they didn't have to forfeit a court. I've been wanting to get back into it, so I reluctantly said I would as long as I was on court 3 and I played with her. It was so much fun! I was scared to death to play at 3.5 because I'm a 3.0 and I haven't played since October of 2010! We played a really nice team and they seemed to take it easy on us. We ended up losing, but I toughed it out and lost in a third set tiebreak 6-10 :( But it was a lot of fun and I'm planning on getting back into it! Needless to say..... I'm hurting this morning!!

I know y'all read this for Liddy, so here are few precious pics taken this week (just with the phone, so they are not that great, but still cute!)

This is my favorite..... excuse the no bloomers! I was in the kitchen and she was playing in the living room, I noticed I couldn't see her anymore, so I ran over there and found her just chilling in Deuce's bed! She loves it! Of course, she ends up with cat hair all over her!!!

We got her a new chair last weekend, one of those little kid adirondack chairs. She loves it!
But she has learned to push it against the furniture and use it to climb up on them,
so we are in the process of teaching her not to do that! But it's so cute.
Also, this was taken after her bath in an attempt to capture the curls!
They are so pretty when's just out of the bathtub and her hair is slightly wet! 

While we were shopping last weekend, she wanted to carry her purse around.
Her little purse was given to her last Easter by Mrs. Wanda (who keeps her on weekdays) to put her Bible in. Mrs. Wanda is a jack of all trades, she made the purse and is very handy at everything else too! I snapped this as we went into target because she is so durn cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment