Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pep-rally

I haven't blogged in a while because there's simply too much tell you! I have over 1,000 pictures from the last two weeks to sort through, crop, edit, and put captions to! But I haven't wanted to stop soaking up your love for one minute to take the time to do it. Life gets B.U.S.Y........

I'll start with your first pep-rally.... we drove on over to BHS early Friday morning on October 4th to see them get fired up for the pep rally. As usual, you had the BEST time! You loved all the attention and me showing you off to all my friends at school. You loved the band, cheerleaders, dance team, players and everything about it, until the big scary mascot walked up to you! But he quickly went away and you were back at it again. We met Kenz and Brax there with their mama so of course you loved being with your besties.

We had the best day! You are so sweet, loving, and personable, I just fall in love with you all over again almost every second! After I showed you off to everyone at the school, we loaded up the car with all three babies and we went to drop off Kenz and Brax (this was probably the saddest part of your day.) After a few tears and good bye's at their sitter's house, we hit the road to Dad's office to show you off there too. You, of course, were a big hit in your football smocked dress for their tailgate themed lunch party! Everyone loves you so! We quickly jumped back in the car to meet SuSu and Uncle Robert for lunch at Char. You were so good, yet again! You sat in your big high chair the whole time without fussing and ate a good lunch! (You liked Robert's catfish and your mac and cheese!) We walked up to Beagle Bagel to get cookies and coffee and ran into KK and her friends.... small world! Both grandma's in one day, spur of the moment and unplanned?!?! You were thrilled. Robert chased you around Highland Village for a little bit and then they had to hit the road to Oxford.
Really, this simple little day, might be my favorite day of all time with you so far. You're just so much fun, have so much energy, and love meeting new people. Our car rides are getting more enjoyable because you like to talk to me and sing to me! You love singing anything... usually you just make up your own words to songs, but sometimes I can make out "This little light of mine," or "The wheels on the bus," or "Jesus loves me." But weather or not you know the words, you can already sing better than I can, so good job!!!

Toth's sister's came too, so of course you wanted CoCo the whole time.... Poor CoCo, she often times has three babies because she's so sweet to them!

Pink out at the pep-rally for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

And you're down, I couldn't hold you very long.


No, this is not the camera shaking..... this would would be you cutting a rug!


I love this face! You are working it. And it doesn't bother you in the slightest that people are staring at you!

On to the classroom to learn a little.

Sweet cheerleaders gave you and Kenzie the pink pom-poms to play with.


All three babies running around Mrs. Toth's room! The students loved the distraction!

A bad, bad picture... but this was my bus when we arrived at Mrs.  Molly's,  Kenz is sleeping in the very back if you can see her!

So worn out on the way to Dad's office.

Beagle Bagel cookies are my fave, so of course I think they are her's too! Here's Uncle Robby in line for cookies and coffee.


Uncle Robert and Aunt Shaunna brought us some new fall outfits. (Thanks a million!) She LOVED them. One was bright with fun flowers and she wouldn't quit saying, "CUTE!" and "Flowers" until she noticed that the navy one said Ole Miss...... here's a little "Ole Miss" clip.



No comments:

Post a Comment