Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 8, 2013

A few videos to make you laugh!

Lyds dancing at the library! She was getting it even better befoer I started videoing! And I was laughing hard at the end because Ms Ella was subbing for Ms June and she wasn't used to dancing for so long and asked when it was going to be over! Haha, I don't know how Ms June keeps up with all the kids!





Every morning when we get up, we go to the front window and see if the sun is shining! Regardless of the sun shining or not, we sing "This is the day that the Lord has made!" She loves it, but when she caught me videoing her, she kept saying cheese, as if I were taking a picture!
Also, my favorite part of this is when she falls at the end, she announces, "I OK!" She does this every time she falls, she jumps up with a "I ok!" and sometimes she is and sometimes she just needs to be held for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment