Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Beach trip 2014

Whew, we made it all summer without going to the beach. Our scheduled trip was when the boys went to Omaha, so we waited until our turn again in August. We always love our annual McCormick family beach trip to the "condo" as L calls it. We sure did miss Uncle Robert and Aunt Shaunna this year though. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but here a few.


Watching movies on the way down, I'm so glad we have this feature for trips!

The Tram, one of her favorites!


Her first star crunch, I think she was a fan!


Sweet flowers Clint sent us!


We made it out on the town one night.




Who eats breakfast on the way to the pool?! We do when someone wakes up at 6:30 and wants to swim at 7:30! 

muffins and coffee to go, please










She kept running back to tell me she was surfing!








I'm so glad she loves the sand, the water, everything! She could stay down at the beach all day!



Ice cream anyone?




We got all dolled up to go take pictures on the beach our last night and by the time we got down there, it started thundering and lightening :(


We made it out at 8 the next morning to get our annual beach pics in, but mama and daddy just couldn't do it this year!











One of these days, I'll quit taking blurry pics! This one would have been so cute!




looking for shells

Everything has to be a "family" she is showing us the "the mama, the daddy, and the baby" shells. Her little heart and love for babies and families is so sweet.










She was over taking pictures by the time we made it back to this pretty backdrop. But she did great overall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment