But this is just for my journal (before I forget, I have to write things down!)
Friday the 13th (ha!) of April Alan had Lasik surgery on his eyes. He's worn glasses/contacts since the 3rd grade... I could not imagine that, so I finally talked him into just sucking it up and paying to be able to see! SuSu came up to help keep Liddy while I took care of him, but he was a very good patient! He didn't require very much! I'm so proud of him. On Sunday Paw Paw fell and broke his hip :( He will be 90 in June, so this is no small endeavor for all those involved. He had surgery on Monday to have 4 pins put in and is still the rehab section of the hospital to recover. Please pray, with us, for a speedy recovery and health for all those taking care of him.
The next week went by quickly, and we headed to Oxford for the Red/Blue weekend. We always have such a good time there, and this time we enjoyed some good time with friends! Thank you to KK and Troxy for babysitting, so we could have some adult time. Friday we got into town and eat at Boure with Darcy, Peter, Alison, Andrew, Jern, and Emily.
A BIG SHOUT OUT to Ross Family Dental Clinic for FINALLY fixing my husband's tooth Saturday morning..... I laughed every time I looked at him, but it's all better now thanks to Andrew and Alison, they do a great job! Check out their website here and go see them if you need a dentist!
Saturday afternoon the boys went to the football spring game while Darcy and I had lunch at the South Depot Taco Shop, made a loop around the square, and then played with Sam for a little bit. He is precious! It's such a beautiful place! We met the boys at the baseball game later that afternoon.... Daniel even drove over from B'ham to hang out and spend the night. It's always good to see old friends! We won 2 out 3 against Arkansas! We ate at Proud Larry's Saturday and got our yummy pizza, then Peter and I beat Alan and Daniel in pool that night at the Ross's house. Sunday we ate at Bottle Tree with Daniel and then hit the road to go see LIDDY BUG! O my, how I missed her.... It gets tough traveling with a little one, but I may have to from now on. When I don't get to see her on the weekends, it's hard because really I only get about 3 hours with her after school everyday!
| Sunday afternoon nap.... doesn't get better than this!!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment