First of all, thank you so very much to SuSu for coming to babysit for my busy, busy weekend! It was such a fun, yet stressful weekend, I needed major help. My Bubby and Abby went to a Methodist retreat all weekend, called Crusillo ---I'm SOOO proud of them, and they had a great time!! Visit their website,
here, for more info. Friday night was Michelle and Buster's "reveal" party (SO MUCH FUN!) and Saturday was the good ole BHS Prom! Thank you to all those who helped so much! It turns out I'm too old to be working so late at night, I promptly came down with fever and strep on Monday thanks to the weekend.... yucky!
Baby Leach's Reveal Party
I was in charge of holding the "envelope" all week and taking it to get blue or pink balloons Friday night. I was not going to look and attempt to explain the process to the people at party city. BUT Prom (which I was co-hosting) was Saturday night. After a VERY long day at school, and going back up there till midnight after the party, I did not want to deal with a hassle at the party store. So I called Alan on the way home, he opened the envelope and told me BOY and called party city to get a dozen blue balloons blown up. We rushed over there and I was able to snap a few pictures in my frantic state. She is an awesome friend and amazing artist, check out her blog:
here.
 |
| The envelope I wanted to rip open all week! |
 |
| Sweet Lyds ran up to Buster's mom (who had her legs crossed and wanted to "ride the horsey!" So cute, I hope she didn't wear her out! |
 |
| Beautiful Mommy! |
 |
| Laughing at their mom on Skype on the big screen! |
 |
| Besides the reveal, this was the best part of the night, they had no idea they were on the TV in front of a lot of people! But her family is so precious, it does not matter! |
 |
| Trying to get the sound working, technology is so cool, yet frustrating at the same time. |
 |
| Before the unveiling..... |
 |
| B L U E!!!! |
 |
Excitement! On a personal note, if Liddy can't have a baby Leach "girlfriend" at least I know there's a boy being raised out there the right way for her. They may not be boyfriend and girlfriend, but I know I can call on him to set an example of what a good boy should act like!! Thanks to the Leach's, we all love you!! |
 |
| Sweet Daddy to be! |
 |
| Finally looking at the "it's a boy sonogram pics"... it's definitely a boy! |
"A Picture Perfect Night - Prom 2012"
Clint, Toth and I rushed back to school finished decorating until midnight, we were back up there at 4 the next day and did not leave until 2 am!! This girl is pooped!! And with this fever, the couch, computer, and TV have been my best friend this week.
*****These pictures are not the best because I was running around crazy all night and didn't have much time to snap good pics! *****
 |
| I know this looks random, and it was..... it looked better in my head! Funky sticks on the tables. Hey, we needed 40 table toppers and this was cheap! |
 |
| I've always loved bottle trees and I finally got to decorate with them! |
 |
| Not a very pretty picture, but this is the only one I had of the photo booth (in the corner) it was the big hit! All the kids loved it! |
 |
| This ceiling decoration took a better part of the day and a lot of instruction from a lot of students, they really did a great job.... it looked awesome in person! |
 |
| We had pretty plants and picture frames everywhere to celebrate "A picture perfect night" |
 |
| And thanks to Toth, a "blue light" special.... she thought they were white, ha! |
 |
| Oh yeah.... my hubby came and stayed all night to help clean up! My first Prom with the love of my life.... Sadly, this is our only picture and it's from the crazy photo booth! --- Glad it's over! |
No comments:
Post a Comment