I had the privilege of doing some more artwork for a baby boy's room. I love baby stuff, but boy stuff is HARD! It's so much easier and more natural to draw flowers and birds :) But per her request, I did something vintage-y looking with a train, truck, plane, and boat. The neat thing about this..... I've never even met the mom, but I feel super close to this family! I graduated from high school with the dad, and his mom was my favorite teacher in high school. I kept up with them through her blog: here. Isn't the blog world exciting? I feel as though we are best of friends now!
I have a super duper prayer request though. And because I'm so challenged with medical stuff, please see her blog for further details. (Lindsey's blog) From my understanding, Will (and Kate, her oldest) were born with CAMT, a rare inherited bone marrow failure disease in young children. He will have to undergo the very ugly chemo process soon, so please say prayers for their sweet family! But here are some more pictures of his artwork. I hope they bring some joy to the entire family!




No comments:
Post a Comment