For some reason, I think about updating the blog daily and I get real anxious ab it because I never know what to say or there's too much to say. But I've missed a WHOLE month and I'm procrastinating even more because I'm embarrassed......
A few weeks ago, my computer just refused to turn on. It has always run slow, but it's never done this. So I made an apt at the genius bar at the apple store and without any effort, the girl looks at it and says, "There's nothing we can do." I felt to betrayed! It seemed like she didn't even try hard! AND it was only 2.5 years old.... I thought Mac's weren't supposed to do that! She politely says, well at least you have everything on your backup hard drive, huh? And then I start freaking out..... I DID NOT have a back up.... so everything is gone. My pics of Lydia and Baylor, my files from design jobs, my programs, my fonts..... I got a new hard drive, but it had NOTHING on it. Super sad day. Very disappointed in Apple.
Anyway, going to try to pull pics from my phone and remember what we've done the last part of the summer!
 |
| First of all, Baylor was born!!! July 6th! But this has to be a whole other post! |
 |
| Liddy's first movie in the car!! I found a Bubble Guppies at Wal Mart. She LOVED it! I think she got a little sleepy, but didn't fall asleep the whole way to Oxford. |
 |
| Darcy and I went to meet Coach Freeze at the Ladies Forum. |
 |
| Alan brought Lyds up there at the end and they got to meet Coach McGriff. |
 |
| Finally got meet Coach.... he probably said this to everyone, but when I got done with my pic, he said, "So you went to Ole Miss, right?" and I said, "Of course." He said, "I thought so, you can just tell, you Ole Miss girls take pictures differently." Maybe I got too close to him?!?!?! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| At Volta! |
 |
| We stayed at Sam's house so the parents could hang out after the kids went to bed. It was so much fun, kind of felt like a sleep over! Lydia loves Sam and Moe! |
 |
This became our morning time.... we were both sleepy but enjoying our milk and coffee together. She'll hit our cups together and say, "Cheers!" I love it!!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment