Projects, Projects, Projects..... I have been staying busy! I guess what everyone says: "Don't worry what to fill your days with" is true! I ask God daily to fill my day with His will..... and He can (if I'm listening.) You never know what the day will hold, but it's fun!
I have had an awesome time creating.... and making a little extra money on the side is nice too :) Some days, I have a very weird feeling that I do not contribute to the family income.... I know I'm raising our child, but it's weird not having a job and all. SO when I get even the smallest check in the mail, I tend to do a happy dance! Not all jobs are paying, but they are still fun!
 |
| This is was literally thrown together in one of Lyds 2 hour naps..... Sweet Finley decided he wanted to come about 2 weeks early! And since he came during the olympics, I made it to match team USA and now that I look at the pictures of it, the blue part sort of looks like a swimming pool, maybe he'll be a swimmer! Plus we are limited on sizes and colors b/c Fin has two older brothers. Boston's is blue background, Carter's is green, so Finley's had to be red! We love you Finley!! I pray you do lead a life worthy of the Lord! |
 |
| This is Nativity Cathedral in Biloxi. It really is a beautiful church! Alan's brother and our sister in law got married here in 2009. And he asked me to do a painting of it for her birthday. I really hope she likes it! The inside of the church is really the prettiest part, but I didn't know how to paint all that, so I stuck to the outside. It's not a perfect match of the church, just my interpretation, so I hope they enjoy it for years to come! We love you both! |
 |
| Up close detail. |
 |
| This is an older painting that I did for our bedroom. A friend of mine came over for a party and wanted to buy it for her daughter. The daughter is getting married soon and this is the main verse in her wedding. How sweet is that?! I hope that it proudly hangs in her house as she remembers her love for Christ, her husband, and her family back in MS! |
 |
| Close up detail and the verse Ecclesiastes 4:12 |
 |
| Not a very good pic from the phone.... but this was a friends dresser that we distressed for her kids room, I hope they enjoy it! |
Den felt the same way at first, but there's so much you can teach them at home. Keep up the hard work in art and at home!
ReplyDelete