Two of our best friends are expecting little boys..... so of course I wanted to make them an original piece that is unique to each of them. However doing two little boy things at the same time, and trying to make them completely different, really forces you to dig for the creativity!
I really hope they like them as much as I do! I tend to become attached to artwork, especially for babies! And I hope these little boys grow into strong young men and realize how much they are loved even before they are born. I try to spend all the time I am working on artwork for babies in prayer for them, I pray that they feel God in all aspects of life and thank Him for each and every blessing!
 |
| Jackson David Kirkland |
 |
| His stats will go on the bottom. |
 |
| Since our trip to KY got canceled, all I had to go by was a picture, so I hope these colors match the nursery ok! She chose a beautiful cream, gray, and blue combo! |
 |
| Baby TEW! (this is my favorite part!) |
 |
| Thatcher Barkley Tew.... I hope I left enough room to write the date, time, lbs, oz, and inches! |
 |
| Ok, this is another favorite part.... I like putting little details in places you wouldn't expect. (Even though I'm probably the only one that notices them!) But I love the stripes around the hidden edge, and they match Tatcher's bedskirt. I know he's a boy so it's natural to pick blue and green, but I still think his daddy picked the blue and white stripes for KY basketball, he loves him those C-A-T-S! |
 |
Poor Annabelle is just now getting a birth present, since she is now 5 months old! But I think it's good timing because Annabelle is Jackson's cousin, so when he's born and getting all the attention, she won't feel left out!
I'm so sorry for your delayed present, you know we love you down here in the 'sip! |
 |
My favorite verse for babies is written around the edges of Annabelle's sweet cross.
James 1:17: Every good and perfect gift is from above.
This sweet verse was given to me by a best friend in college, Lila, when I was making something for a baby cousin then, and I have loved it ever since! Thanks for always being a good Bible resource for me Lila, your faith as always been an inspiration to me! |
These are something else I've been up to for a donation to the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport. My SIL has to collect donations for the silent auction. I hope they like them and people bid a lot of $ for them (HA!) But still it's good to get my name out there.... you know I do personalized things!
Thanks for looking today!
 |
My favorite verse is around the side of this one and I tried to put all the colors in it so it will match any decor. As always, the red on the cross is a reminder of the blood shed for us and Him who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future." |
 |
| I just love this song!!! And I was singing it the whole time I made these! You just can't beat a good ole hymn! |
 |
| I was singing Holy, Holy, Holy so much that I decided to write, "God in 3 persons, blessed Trinity" around the edges. Did you know this song was written from Isaiah 6? I love learning new scripture from an old song! |
Have a wonderful day! And please contact me if you need something handmade for you or a loved one!!
PS: Tonight is the night hurricane Isaac is supposed to hit the MS gulf coast. I have no idea who all reads this, but my heart is so heavy for those people right now! Please be in prayer for all of those in the path! We remember in times like these how Mighty our God can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment