Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

18 mo check up/father's day

Lyds acts like a big girl, but she's so small! Her check up was great! But she weighed in at a whopping 19.5 pounds. The doctor's not concerned about her being small, so I guess I'm not.
Here she is at her check up... she had to get a finer prick after her weigh in to check her levels since she's so small, but everything turned out ok!


Weight: 19.5 pounds and in the 1.4%
Length: 31.5 and in the 42%

Head circumference: 18.7 inches and in the 75%

It's kind of blurry, but she wouldn't sit still has we waited and waited and waited......

The bandaid from the finger prick, she didn't cry until it was all over!
Sunday morning in Nashville was Father's day. I guess if I had realized that, I would have gotten up when she started crying at 6 am, but sweet Alan did and this is what I woke up to! The loves of my life!! Look at them... they are clones anyway, so why wouldn't they sleep in the same position?!
Father and daughter watching TV, her favorite show is Bubble Guppies, and she can quickly find any remote to hand to us and say. "Bubbles?"

No comments:

Post a Comment