Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Potty and Play time

A couple of funny stories from this week......

1. Liddy went TT in the big girl potty TWO times this week. She's only 18 months, I think it just kind of happened. I bought a potty a few weeks ago and keep it in her bathroom. I introduce her to it every time we go in there. One day at lunch she was holding herself and saying bo-bo.... I thought maybe something was hurting her in her diaper, so I went change her and noticed she was dry. So I plopped her down on her little toilet and said TT. And she did! I freaked out!!! Cheered, flushed it in the toilet and waved bye bye to it. Later in the week, she did it again! I'm so proud of my baby and hopefully we'll be out of diapers soon :) 

My big girl... and her new favorite word, YELLOW.  She carries around yellow things all the time and yelling the color "YELLOW". 

This is the only time it's ok to post a picture of you on the potty, Lyds!
2. She loves putting our shoes on! I caught a couple times when she was attempting to walk in my shoes. The tennis shoes are easier than the flip flops! Sometimes she leaves me chasing around for my shoes, and I have no idea where she's put them.

I promise I didn't put these on her... yes I take my shoes off by just sliding them and not unlacing them, I know it's bad.


I think she was surprised that she actually for her feet in them.

And then she goes to marching.

Flip flops are a little harder.

She's so happy!

3. She got a new toy and two new pairs of shoes this week! This lawnmower blows bubbles, but by the time she gets it going fast enough to blow bubbles, she gets distracted by the bubbles and stops to watch them! Troxy got her some new toms, since she outgrew her old ones. And couldn't resist these cute yellow sandals. She loves the white ones, they are almost worn out, so I got a summer color.

Cutie pie in her yellow shoes!

Working that lawn mower in her Toms.





Oh precious child, you will never know just how much we love you!

4. My favorite, I'm guessing he didn't mean to dress like Liddy. But since they basically look like twins and Liddy is a clone of her daddy, why not dress them the same?!

The man on the left stole my heart years ago, and now I share that love with the little girl on the right... no words can describe how I love these two.


Trying to get her to look at the camera, yeah right!


I mean... you don't have to wonder what she'll look like in 30 years.... congratulations Alan, you have marked this baby!





1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of the TT on the potty! I tried with Kate a few times. Each time I set her on the potty, she says TT over and over again but never goes. And then as soon as I take her off she goes on the floor! I had to stop trying because I was about to lose my mind!

    Love all these pictures of your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete