So I must be crazy.... We had been home for one full day and Troxy said he was leaving for a conference on the coast. And we jumped aboard to tag along! I figured, sit here all week, or go have fun and have 4 babysitters on the coast to help with Lyds.... so we packed up, again...... and headed south this time! It was a nice relaxing trip. We had no agenda and just got to rest. Liddy was excited to go see SuSu and Bo at work! And she was super excited to play in the sand and water. We were not expecting her to go charging towards the water when we to the beach for a walk... but she loved it!!
 |
| Lyds got to play with Roxy at Martin Miazza again! They weren't too sure about each other! |
 |
| She LOVED the beach! |
 |
| Precious baby! |
 |
| In Ocean Springs |
 |
| We wrote Troxy's name in the sand so he could see it from the balcony because he wouldn't come down to the beach with us. |
We came straight home to host a baby shower for baby Levi and his mama, Michelle. It was a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone! I only wish I had taken more pictures, we were busy beavers!
Now... we are washing and packing again for the real beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment