Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

ETSY and Latest Art Projects......

 I had to come up with a creative way to make a bunch of gifts for my bosses and friends that I was leaving behind at good ole BHS..... I still didn't get to give everyone something because I simply ran out of time. BUT in the process, I discovered something NEW!!! I had the best time making these, in fact I'm even thinking about business propositions!! We are so excited, if I could only get my brain to stop spinning and thinking of so many more things, I could get some done. The problem with always finding new things to do, is I can never find time to do them all!!

Long story short...... I decided to set up an etsy page to make some extra $$$. It's fun to "not work" outside of the home, yet still be able to bring in some money! If y'all have anything other ideas or things y'all want me to try to make, please let me know. I always love new things!

Please visit my etsy shop and share with your friends! Hopefully more will be posted soon!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyKimsey

Here are some of the pictures, most of them I gave away. But I hope you enjoy browsing as much as I enjoyed creating!

I made almost 30 of them! I really had so much fun though!



This one was my favorite, I think because of the odd shape!

























1 comment: