Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013 off to a good start

So far, so good! I was glad to get back into a routine and send Lyds back to MMO, she and I missed it a lot! I have a bunch of etsy projects going on, so I needed a break! Here are some iphone pics, so they are not the best quality, but they are still cute! Happy 2013!!!
Things you are up to:
You LOVE baby! (We named her Patty, but you just call her baby. At your sip and see on the coast, when you were only a few months old, everyone said you looked a baby doll. But one special lady, Kennedy, went on and on about how you looked just like her baby doll, Patty. So we thought we should name your baby Patty too :)
You want to dress baby, change her diaper, feed her, fix her milk.... you're a good mama!
You love to FaceTime, but you usually look at your little picture the whole time.
You have gotten down thank you's, we still have to remind you of please, but you're getting better and we are working on Ma'am and Sir .
You love daddy's guitar and playing it! I hope you always enjoy music, we know you love to dance!
You're favorite words are, "I do it, I do it, I do it!" (With anything we are trying to do!)

Good morning milk! Yes we wear a bow at 7:00 am, this long hair is getting our of control now!

Guitar!


Susu came to the rescue again so we could drive over to B'ham for the game. We stayed with Daniel and had a blast! Hotty Toddy!


You love Noah and the Ark, you wanted to take the whole thing and 10 animals to the store one day, but you were very good when I said you could only pic two animals. You just did it, and didn't even whine about it.... so we shopped with a lion and giraffe!

Finally warm enough to make it to the park.



You said swing and started running, I assumed you want the ole bucket swing we usually get in. But you INSISTED and said, I sit on big girl swing! I was scared, you held on tight! Good job!


Daddy coming home is still your favorite time of the day (and mine too) And I just loved watch you two at night.... so sweet!

Spaghetti! I took your shirt off so I didn't get stained, and this was the neatest you've ever eaten, I don't think you spilt any of it! And you had three helpings :)
(We may be going through a growth spurt, because you've been eating good for a week and waking up at night with a little crying.)

Park day with the Payne's! We love Carter!



Climbing with Boston! (Finley was there to, but in the stroller.)

Here's Patty.... I was trying to take a pic of the hat, but you wanted baby too!



This was on the 29th, but you went to Jillian's birthday party at the children's museum and loved it! Thanks for a good time Breland's!
You didn't know a lot of the kids so we sat at the table with Drew and were so shy!

Singing to the birthday girl!

You wanted to help open presents.



No comments:

Post a Comment