It's every little kid's dream, to wake to snow in Mississippi, especially when that means your school is cancelled! I, however, enjoyed it much more when I was teaching, now it just means a day inside with a 2 year old ALL day! Thankfully, we got to see the "good" snow about 7:00 am, came in to eat, KK brought us breakfast, and then we all made snowman with Mamoo (Mrs. Linda next door). Mamoo was into it! She was excited to have a kid to play with! Lydia wasn't into the snowman, especially when I tried to put her hat on it.... she ran and pulled it off, so I had to find another one. Then we came in to warm up and headed over to the Toth's to play at someone else's house so we were not inside all day! Fun but tiring day, and it's only 2:00!
 |
| She stood here for a while, just looking, didn't know what to think. |
 |
| Under two coats are her footed fleece santa pj's, I hope she was warm! |
 |
| footprints |
 |
| Stomp stomp |
 |
| Red nose, time to go inside |
 |
| Snowflakes on my eyelashes! |
 |
| Her little mittens were too big and wouldn't stay on. |
 |
| Our finished product. |
 |
| Then Lyds noticed her hat and ran to take it off. |
 |
| So I found another one. |
 |
| She started getting whiny, so we had to bribe her with a sucker to even go stand by the snowman for a picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment