Our happily ever after...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tennis time!

We've had a busy weekend! We met some friends for dinner at 119 Friday night and then on to see the legendary BB King in downtown Jackson! It was a great show, fun environment, and of course awesome people watching. He really was good and kept the crowd involved, and we are glad we got to see such a great Mississippian live!
Saturday, Darcy came into town for a make-shift girls get together. We had a fun day of eating, shopping, and catching up. Sunday, was my turn to lead Sunday school, boy was I nervous?! But it was fun and made for an interesting discussion. After church, Alan kept talking about playing tennis this afternoon and Lydia was hooked! She was so excited, she said, "I play tennis!""Liddy do it!" "Tennis, Tennis, Tennis!"

As soon as we came in the door, she barreled to her room to grab her racquet! She had a fun time hitting for about a minute with AP until she got distracted and wanted her other toys! But it was too darn cute, I had to share!!








Oops, found something else to play with!

She said, "It's too bright, I need my sunglasses, please."
I love her little sentences!



Kiss Daddy bye bye!


This is how her glasses end up most of the time, I have no idea how this is comfortable or how they stay up!


No comments:

Post a Comment