I figured the best way to get caught up is month by month.... so here's my attempt!
 |
| She loves a book store and the card section. |
 |
| Uncle Robert was in town for the Happening at Madison UMC. Of course she saw a pulpit and jumped right on up there! |
 |
| She is always very sure of herself in any church. I hope that never changes, although it makes it hard for us parents right now, it will serve her well in life! |
 |
Sweet :)
All those high schoolers loved seeing her! |
 |
| She had a tumble down the driveway, which landed her when a skinned nose, but I had to document her wearing her Aunt Abby's old dress to church! She loved it! Thank you for letting us borrow it, Jepsen's! |
 |
| She loves to go exploring with her daddy. I'm glad because I don't particularly care to explore outside. |
 |
| KK's birthday party, just a little family gathering at River Hills. She's always enjoying her tennis and Lydia loves the "club" anyway! |
 |
| It's impossible to get a good pic of these two cousins, but Happy Birthday KK! |
 |
| Grey's birthday party! Somehow I got away from the party without a picture of the birthday boy! Sorry Grey, we do love you!! |
 |
| The petite girls sure do like some icing! Sweet Morgan! |
 |
| Lydia made everyone pull her around in the wagon! Thanks for jumping aboard Lila! |
 |
| "Look what I drew, mama! It's a person!" I made her pose by it because I thought it was cute and interesting. |
 |
| This is how we spend most nap times, which are now "rest time." She's upside down in her bed, decorating it with all her blankets and arranging her books and babies. I sure wish she'd nap consistently, but this is cute! |
 |
| "Mama, look what I drew!" |
 |
| She sure does love her story time at the library and her Mrs. June! |
 |
| I love doing artsy projects with her, and I love the look of determination on her face when she's coloring! |
 |
In the hallway for a tornado that passed right by us! Alan was playing tennis (?!) I'm thankful my good friend and neighbor, Christina and my mama came to comfort us. Y'all all know I panic *slightly* in bad weather. |
 |
| So much so that I made L wear her helmet, tennis shoes, and name tag with important contact info on it. I know it's extreme, but I grew up hearing first hand of the devastation it could cause. I will never forget my Nee Naw saying she just wanted to run, and she always made us wear our tennis shoes in a storm. And the name tag is because she had to identify her whole family in front of the courthouse after the tornado was over.... come to think of it, maybe I'm the one that needs a name tag. Geez, there goes my anxiety again! Hopefully we have a calm weather season this year! |
 |
| Her first school picture. They are spring pictures, so it's outside in the garden. Excuse the big bow.... it's all I could find in a crunch, I ended up making her one for her real spring portraits :) |
 |
| Alan had to work, but the McCormick's were going to the condo, so us girls packed up and headed to the beach in April. Road trips with her really aren't all that bad, but since I'm not used to driving, I fretted over this for a while. We stopped just past Mobile to let her play and really to rest some myself and celebrate me making it through the tunnel and over that bridge by myself. We did it, Lyds!! |
 |
| First ride on the tram since last summer, this really might be one of her favorite parts of the condo! |
 |
| The water was freezing, but the prettiest I've ever seen it. We were so eager to get there, we got to the condo before anyone arrived. We packed up dinner and had a picnic on the beach. It's so much fun to see her joy in the little things! |
 |
| Sunset on the beach! |
 |
| I love this picture. There's so much personality in it. I love these two and their sweet relationship, I love how she has so many people to look up to in her life, and I love that this a constant reminder of how she wants to be just like all of us. She saw her Uncle Robert sitting there and wanted a bucket and her drink too. |
 |
| There's no relaxing at the beach when a 3 year old is there, wake up Aunt Shaunna! |
 |
| I want to lay out like you ;) |
 |
| One of the nice parts of the chilly water was we didn't have to worry about her running into it fast! |
 |
| Baby doll tea party at church. She is still talking about this and LOVED every minute of it!! |
 |
| Feeding her baby. |
 |
| Listening to the instructions to make your own tutu for you and the dolls, and making tea cups. |
 |
Sweet friends!
Jillian, Lydia. Mims, Caroline |
 |
| They did a great job on all the decorations and food. Everything they had for the big girls or "mamas" they had in a miniature form for the babies, it was every little girl's dream come true! |
 |
| Eating with B.P. (as Alan calls Baby Patty!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment