End of School, Swimming Lesson, Summer..... all things May brings and we enjoyed them all!
 |
| Lyds usually takes a while to wake up in the morning. Most days start off with lounging in our jammies, drinking milk and coffee, watching GMA... until they show something bad for kids and we turn it to PBS quickly. Always keeps me on my toes. But we were keeping these sweet Payne boys one morning, and they insisted on going outside at 7:30 am. I thought to myself, "This is something new, we've never played outside this early in the morning, but then again, I've never had little boys over so early in the morning." Always adventuresome with these three! |
 |
| Sweet snuggles from the "baby." |
 |
| Silly faces! |
 |
| Matching tutu's they made at the baby doll tea party. And yes those are holes in Baby Patty's jambes, she is well loved around here! |
 |
| She does such a good job in "big church." |
 |
| Sweet Baylor at KK and Troxy's church. |
 |
| Fins up! I need a broom, I need a broom, sweep, sweep! |
 |
| Lunch with littles is always an adventure. |
 |
| Library time always fun! We have the best little library and the ladies that work there are so wonderful! |
 |
| We love a good picnic with friends in the park! |
 |
| Best Daddy in the world, she is still afraid on the "tunnel slide" unless Daddy is at the park with her. |
 |
| She loves to go swimming with KK and Troxy. |
 |
| This love for Baby Patty is so sweet! |
 |
| I think this was after swimming lessons one day, they wore us out! |
 |
| Sweet baby face. |
 |
| We left BP at the gym one time (I had a weak moment and said she could bring her.) So from now on, she can bring her places, but she must stay in the car. Except for the occasional church visit, I didn't have a good excuse when she told me Baby Patty needed to go to church too. |
 |
| Lounging at SuSu's and Bo's. We visited for Memorial Day while Alan and Robert played in the tennis tournament at Bayou Bluff. We always have such a good time! |
 |
| Not sure what this was about.... |
 |
| Swim time fun! |
 |
| Daddies and their little girls... I love it! |
 |
She does this all the time at home, but I thought she had a pretty good set up at SuSu's..... This is "Baby Patty's Party," it happens around 2-5 times a day and most everything she can find is pulled out on her blanket and surrounding areas. It's all neatly lined up and she knows if you move it or touch something. The party does not start until she says so and it all has to be PERFECT before we begin.
I tried to invite friends over one day to have a real party for BP, but she was so bossy and got so upset when things didn't go her way. Surprisingly, other 3 year olds don't listen and do what she says like parents and grandparents do ;) |
 |
| She loved her weekend swimming with her friend, Ava. |
 |
| Aunt Shaunna is always FUN! |
 |
| And Uncle Robert is always Silly! |
 |
| Just a climbin' |
 |
| We love all things princess and all things pink. |
 |
| KK brought me these beauties from her neighbor's house. I sure do love them and they last for a long time in water. |
 |
| Excuse the bed head, and no pants, but I thought her playing "teacher" and reading all her books was too cute! |
 |
| Mother's Day at our house. SuSu and Bo came up to visit and the Troxler's came over for lunch Sunday. Fun times! |
 |
| She loves her cousin and she instantly tells most people she meets about her cousin, Baylor. |
 |
| End of school party with her sweet friend, Ivy. |
 |
Last Day of School at her sweet Mother's Morning Out program! She had a great year! Daddy Alan thought he was so clever sneaking into the pic :) *She was more dressed up for school this day because they were having the end of year program today. |
 |
| She was just a little bit excited for summer, even though she didn't really understand what it meant. |
 |
| Singing at there program. She does such a good jobs and isn't shy about it at all! |
 |
| I forget the songs, but she even knows the motions and everything. I just wish she wasn't on the back row, it was hard to see little bit. |
 |
| And then swimming lesson began, the only time slots left with our friends was during nap time, so we took it (because I'm crazy!) She didn't like it the first week and most pictures of the parents watch day she was crying until the second watch day when daddy showed up. He really can work miracles with her. Thanks Daddy! |
 |
| All smiles on the day daddy shows up! |
 |
| She did a good job and learned a lot this year! |
 |
| And I got to play with this little fella during the lessons :) |
 |
| Church on the grounds 2014. This is always a fun time and fellowship when we get to have church at the Capitol. Lunch and playing afterwards is always L's favorite part. |
 |
| It's hard to keep them entertained when church is outside. |
No comments:
Post a Comment